Anastasia Sara Kaufman

Anastasia Sara Kaufman

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Afterglow



I want to be your muse
Let me be the goddess you use-
Shake what you know 
I can change how you see and react to the light that refracts off and falls across bare collar bones-
   Out of Darkness I will rise (again) &inspire, like the promise of my name held on your caught breath-desire. 

It is not your gaze which illuminates me but your gaze that experiences my illumination.  

 I am a bed of silk & velvet roses,
 the color of a sunset on fire-
 dripping  in gold 
Thorns that bleed deep purple
I Smell of ancient wisdom curling softly and disappearing like smoke 

I want to sing you notes that make you remember autumn. 
When I Hum, you will be coated- close your eyes and drift to the flow of thick warm honey taking you away. 
Lost- in my eyes 
 until I blink & my lashes are weighted by droplets, not of Onyx but of Gold-they escape, splashing to the ground at my feet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment